When you’re introduced up within the days that sunscreen wasn’t existent however child oil or Coppertone have been prevalent to change into tanned, you then admire a terrific SPF product much more as you age. I by no means tanned however I burned badly so I stayed out of the solar. I lived in a terrific condo that was loaded with singles who spent hours upon hours on the pool. And there I used to be coated up. Luckily my pores and skin wasn’t completely harmed however you higher imagine that I’m a 100% proponent of carrying sunscreen 365 days a yr.
Enter CoTZ Face Moisture SPF 35, a velvety mineral sunscreen that’s pretty much as good for pores and skin as it’s for the planet. It’s change into my go to once I’ll be outdoors. Things to like about this embrace
- It’s a moisturizer and a sunscreen. Numerous the sunscreens I exploit want a separate moisturizer however that is multi functional.
- CoTZ Face Moisture SPF 35 is 100 p.c freed from chemical sunscreens, making it the safer, smarter alternative for on a regular basis put on. Formulated with 16 p.c Zinc Oxide, the luxe mineral SPF hydrates pores and skin whereas defending from damaging UVA-UVB rays with a flattering mild tint that blends with all pores and skin tones.
- Both women and men profit from CoTZ so you’ve much less to absorb your bag with you.
- It’s water-resistant for as much as 80 minutes and contains ceramides to assist reinforce pores and skin’s pure lipid barrier whether or not you’re poolside, engaged in water sports activities, mountain climbing or strolling to work.
- CoTZ is gluten free, cruelty-free, reef pleasant, and doesn’t include chemical filters that may damage corals.
It’s necessary to know why I personally like and suggest CoTZ Face
It’s simple to mix. In spite of the truth that it is a Lightly Tinted shade and appears darkish once I first apply, it blends in completely with my truthful skintone. Since it’s mainly invisible I imagine it will work for all pores and skin tones.
It’s not costly! At $23.99 at Ulta I’m getting two skincare merchandise in a single helpful moveable tube. This is a brand new product for CoTZ however there are four other great products that comprise their line and are all good in your pores and skin.
There’s a slight silicone feeling to it as you’ll be able to see from the components. It makes my pores and skin really feel so clean and does a pleasant job of mattifying my pores. I usually go locations with this as my solely pores and skin product (plus a little bit cream blush) and really feel completely snug. This is a winner for my regular to dry pores and skin and one which invisibly makes me really feel protected. — Marcia
Active: Zinc Oxide 16% Purpose: Sunscreen.
Inactive: Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Ceramide three, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer.
CoTZ was created in 2002 by a plastic surgeon whose singular mission was to create more healthy sunscreens. The outcome was an exceptionally elegant mineral sunscreen assortment that folks really like to put on as a result of it feels nice. Our title says all of it: CoTZ Contains Only Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide. We are dedicated to those mineral sunscreens, that work by reflecting dangerous UVA/UVB rays away from the pores and skin’s floor.
All CoTZ sunscreens are 100% freed from Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Preservatives, Fragrances, Parabens, Gluten and Phthalates. That’s why CoTZ is The Healthier Sunscreen®.