Fenty Beauty I$land Ting Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer ($30.00 for zero.22 oz.) is a medium brown with sturdy, heat yellow undertones and a matte end. The pigmentation was principally opaque, although not fairly opaque however not sheer sufficient that I’d name it buildable (which was the way it was marketed). The powder had a easy, velvety texture that was gentle with out being too powdery, and whereas it was firmer within the pan, I had no hassle choosing up product with a brush. It utilized evenly to my pores and skin, subtle effectively, and blended properly alongside the sides. It wore effectively for eight and a half hours on me earlier than fading barely.
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $68.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Dior Coral Glow Bronzer (LE, ) is extra shimmery, brighter (90% related).
- Colour Pop CA Dreaming (P, $eight.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Colour Pop Skinny Dip (P, $eight.00) is lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Colour Pop Carry-On (P, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Urban Decay Native Bronzer (-, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Giorgio Armani Sun Kiss (100) (P, $64.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Dolce and Gabbana Desert (P, $51.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is cooler (85% related).
$30.00/zero.22 oz. – $136.36 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “long-wear” that’s “transfer-resistant,” “easy to blend, and “light-as-air” with buildable coverage that “is tough to overdo.” The pigmentation was extra medium to semi-opaque with some shades being practically opaque in a single layer. For really buildable pigmentation, I’d advocate utilizing a light-weight hand initially or a less-dense brush to select up and to use the product.
The texture was light-weight, skinny, and finely-milled with out being too powdery, which did make it simpler to manage to construct up protection. Some shades had been extra blendable than others however none had been troublesome to work with. As these had a real matte end, I would not apply them over moist or still-drying basis as that tends to make matte, powder merchandise more durable to use and can even trigger them to darken/look patchy. They utilized equally over naked pores and skin (I am normal-to-dry) as they did over basis that was frivolously set with powder.
They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me, and it did not appear liable to transferring if I simply dabbed at it with a serviette (transfer-resistant on a powder was an odd declare to see).
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Water, Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499, Ci 77492).